Thursday, December 20, 2012

Why I am juicing part 4

So, I MUST mention this because, well........ because I am a girl....tehee....(and don't worry, my hubby has not ONE jealous bone in his body! It's kind of annoying sometimes...but mainly it is a good thing. For this reason, I can talk to him about my Mario Lopez & my other sancho Channing Tatum...aye que chulos!) So, the attending E.R. doctor was not only latino, but easy on the eyes. Hey, I am just a trying to find the positive things in life and he was POSITIVELY A CUTIE! .

I won't bore you with the details of other hospital visits. Just believe me when I say, I don't go to the E.R. unless the pain is unrelenting and severe...which on quite a few occasions, it has been.

Symptoms I suffered: Headaches, SEVERE fatigue, hair loss, (plus my hair actually lost its curliness) pain in my stomach (imagine someone getting your ENTIRE intestinal tract and twisting it like you do when you get bubble wrap and wanna hear all the little bubbles, so you make sure you twist every inch thoroughly, yeah that kinda twisting) heartburn, dizziness, forgetfulness, my nails were peeling, nausea, pains in my heart, and ahem, ahem....digestive uh....disturbances ?  I whimpered and cried to my Hubby...telling him, I just wanted to feel normal again.

Fast forward.....here is what my treatment plan has been:

Take, this...take that, now try this. (oh and btw, there are a few missing) Does it look tasty? No way, it looks HELLA TOXIC TO ME!!!! I am NOT anti meds....I just wanna take them on an "as needed basis"...not like 5 on a daily basis. And I certainly don't wan't to take anything that I would have to wean myself off of, if I can help it. :)

 The answer to WHY I am juicing~ por vida~for life....for health. To repair what is happening in this crazy body of mine!

To end this saga, I would like to say that in this past year, the most valuable piece of advice I received was to stop eating gluten. I will get into that journey soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment