Monday, December 17, 2012

Juice Fast day 2

Sorry, I didn't post my smoothie recipe yesterday. I got into that "cleaning flow" and when I am there, I dare not disturb myself, for fear that the comfy couch and a great episode of Paula's Best Dishes will deter my focus. You know how that goes right? So, I was cleaning away, when I looked at the clock and realized that it was 2:00 and not and ounce of juice had been consumed. I was tired and all of a sudden this little grumpy monster took over my body and led me to the fridge where I grabbed a green chile & pork tamale. Que delicioso! I scarfed down half of it before, I gained control of that monster and slapped it upside it's head and reminded it, THAT I AM IN CONTROL HERE! So, I sat down for a minute, had a cup of hot ginger tea and just sat there. I sat there and remembered my goal. I will tell you right now that my goal is not weight loss. I will address the reason in another post...hopefully later today. For now here is the juice recipe and as I got my juice ready for yesterday, I prepped for today, so that I wouldn't have a meeting with the grumpy monster again!



All ingredients in the carafe
All blended up!
Ready for consumption!
2 handfuls of green spinach
2 bananas
1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
1/2-1 cup of pineapple chunks
1 cup of filtered water

Now, I find this delicious. Let me know what you think! And feel free to chuckle about the fact that there are 2 post for day 2 and no, I didn't give myself a pat on the back for yesterday.

**But today is a new day, and it is the opportunity to make better choices....and I shall...or at least that is the plan....hahaha!**

No comments:

Post a Comment