Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Why I am juicing part 3

So, I am sitting there having just been told I could have had a freakin heart attack? Are you kidding me? I mean, I know low iron is associated with many of the symptoms I was experiencing...but heart attack? Really? Now, my heart and head is really pounding. Wait, it gets worse! So, I start talking to the nurse some more and he keeps asking me how are you feeling, are you doing okay? I was like besides this unbearable migraine...I guess I am okay, well I do feel kind of hot and this migraine it is so bad....is it okay if I unhook real quick? He says sure. So I go to the bathroom, splash water on my face. Omg, this pain is so intense...what do I do? I just paid $100 and I NEED this infusion. Holy crap...so dizzy!!! Okay, it's just the pain...don't think about it. Make it back to the infusion room...STOP acting like a baby...get it together girl! Just hold on to that railing and go back to the infusion room. Why do you asking , I mean uh, why do you keep asking? Well, because some people react badly to this infusion. Like how? Omg, I am hot....really hot. I have to take my shoes off...is it okay if I take my shoes off? It's still hot, I take off my sweater...thank goodness I was wearing a tank top! Soooo hot, sorry sir, I need to lay on the cold floor.....and I do. Now, all I hear is no ma'am, you can't lay on the floor. I tell him, I can't walk, I can't get up....it's soooo hot in here! Okay he says, lets move her to the other room. Her blood pressure is dropping...okay call her Dr., call the E.R.. Who do you need to call...I wanted my mommy. I really could barely dial her number, thank God, she was home and only lives like 7 minutes away. She was there in a flash, she called the hubby and in that time, I was admitted. Hubby arrived shortly thereafter, I don't remember much after I was given pain meds for my headache. I was given a blood transfusion. I spent the night in the cardiac unit.

           .......more to come....manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment