Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Juice Fast/Feast Day 4

So, notice the feast title? A while back when I was researching juicing and stuff, I came across the term juice feast. Great way to make the mind think it is really indulging rather than limiting foods.

 I have a feeling my family would call me a Juice Beast, depending on if I have had my juice in the morning or not...lol. Don't judge me. Yesterday's juicing went pretty well, if you don't count the Christmas Crack that I ate.....so how about, we don't count it! I know my lame body and its crappy internal calorie counter won't let it pass. But YOU KNOW WHAT?!?! I ate the Christmas Crack, it had a little bit of gluten from the Golden Grahams and I FELT GRAND! I give my tummy a gold star for the day! Good, job tummy, you were kind...awe....IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

Yes, I know that juicing around the holidays may not be the smartest idea to a normal person. I am not normal. I may look normal, but my insides, mainly my GI tract is rather sinister when left to digest the typical SAD....wanna know what that stands for? More than likely you are like totally savvy and already know what it stands for. I am not so clever, as to have made this up on my own...it stands for Standard American Diet. Which is accurately enough...pretty sad, considering all the options that we have access to.....but I digress...as I often do!

Juicing is making me feel good and strong.....no tummy attacks despite being derailed by Christmas Crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment