Sunday, December 30, 2012

Magic Tap What is Magic Tap?

One day browsing the infinite ideas, tips and products that Pinterest contains, I came across this lil gem! Magic Tap!

It's is pretty cool! You just put in a battery and put it on your jug of milk or juice and you are in business! The kids get their bowl of cereal and gently hold it against the little blue lever and voila, milk is dispensed. Or if you have juice, they place their cup to the lever and magic happens again!

Now, there is a learning curve, because that little blue lever is awfully sensitive. It is convenient though! Like I said, there is a learning curve, I HAVE ENDED UP WITH SOME milky messes to clean up when the kids didn't place their cup correctly. It has been way MORE convenient than inconvenient, for sure!

Now if I can just get these kids to make me dinner, is there a tutorial for that??? Huh, Pinterest People.....oh no? Well, get to work!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment