Sunday, December 23, 2012

How to look flattering in holiday pictures...because you know the shutterbugs will be on the loose this week!

 
Do you ever take a pic and say, I totally don't look like that? I know when MY double chin makes an appearance in a photo, I am like....WHO INVITED YOU TO THIS PARTY!!! So here are a few tips on how to take a more flattering pic. I know most people don't need this tip, cause you be lookin all fabuluz on your own! But some of us need HELP...LIKE I DID! Here we go...short and sweet....or so I hope!

Don't make any sudden movements....too elementary? Lol....okay really though....
Do not do this

DON'T PULL YOUR FACE BACK, OR DOUBLE CHIN JOINS THE PARTY!

DO: PULL YOUR SHOULDERS BACK
DO: PUSH YOUR NECK FORWARD
YES, PUSH YOUR CHIN FORWARD, MAY FEEL AWKWARD....BUT TRUST ME!
NOW TILT YOUR CHIN DOWN, SEE HOW THE JAWLINE IS ACCENTUATED NOW? DOUBLE CHIN YOU ARE BANISHED!
CHEERS! HAVE A DRINK AND ALL THIS NONSENSE WILL GO OUT THE WINDOW! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. I always say chin on a shelf! Also holding the camera higher when your chest, always creates a downward angle, double chin gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Nicole! You always look great in your pics!

    ReplyDelete