Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bucket list for 2013

Here we are on the crest of a fresh new year! How exciting! I am going to share with you my "Bucket List for 2013". Yes, all the little goodies I will work towards this year and maybe you can share yours with me too!

They say that a dream without a goal is just a wish. Some of these are material things, I am after all living in a material world. MATERIUUUUUHHHHL! Honestly though, as this life goes whizzing by, I am trying to be more present in the moments I am in. Like, instead of driving my kids to school and thinking about what I have to do when I get home, I am TRYING to listen to the conversations my children are having amongst each other. They are funny little humans! I swear I can feel my heart filling up with JOY! The feeling is beautiful.....except when it's not because...LIKE LITERALLY each and everyone of them has a bone to pick with the other. Then I just pray!!!!!!!!!


I have been through a lot! Been through many trials and tribulations........as you all have! Some of them more trivial than others, some of them not.....but look at us! Here we are! We are survivors! WE STRONG LIKE BULL! As the quote goes, "If you are bothered by every rub, how will you be polished?" ~Rumi

Let's make a deal...you be my cheerleader and I will be yours! Make your bucket list today and share it with me! Andale!

Here is what I have so far~I reserve the right to amend and OR alter this list at any moment...lol!

Bucket List 2013

  1. Do Karaoke~ I will probably be completely nervous, but who cares!
  2. Run for a whole mile! May seem like inches to you runners, but I am not a runner YET!!!
  3. Teach my first Zumba class
  4. See a sunrise and sunset from Mt. Rubidoux (doesn't need to be on same day)
  5. Go INDOOR skydiving ~Let's not get CRAZY! I have a list to get through)
  6. Be more organized
  7. Speak less, listen more ~ harder than you think!
  8. Spend more time being grateful
  9. Force my heart to do the speaking instead of my head
  10. Let those in my life KNOW they are loved BY ME~ DO THIS EVERYDAY!!!!
  11. Go to a salsa club and dance this time! I have been to several, but been too chicken to dance! They all looked like such awesome dancers! I thought I would end up being like a pin ball, with all the fancy twists and turns going on.
  12. Buy a new car
  13. Buy a new bed~ Tempurpedic ergonomic adjustable bed
STAY TUNED FOR ANY CHANGES~ Don't forget to share yours! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment