Wednesday, November 6, 2013

30 Days of Thanks ~ Day 6

Today I am thankful for the Internet...lol. I know a lot of people think that social media is ruining communication, but I love it. I love all the information that we have at our finger tips and well, it is just flat out entertaining/ You can also learn so much!

I am writing this in a state of exhaustion, so please forgive me if I don't make sense...lol. In today's information age you can keep in touch with friends and family that are a million miles away and not get charged an arm and a leg. Back in my day, lol, when I used the phone to call my friends that lived a measly 1 hr away the phone bill would be GINORMOUS!! If I sent a letter, I truly believe that a snail delivered it! It would take WEEKS for a letter to get to my bff in Oklahoma. Well, I remember those days!

Thankful for the Internet!

can't write anymore....tired.....maybe tomorrow I will be thankful for my bed


Buenas noches

No comments:

Post a Comment