Sunday, November 3, 2013

30 days of Thanks~ Day 3

Time to play catch up...here is day 3 and today I am grateful for my health even though it isn't quite where I want it to be, I am still a functional human being mostly every day. I don't have a terminal illness. I know I complain about not being able to remember things, tummy troubles and the joint pain BUT, I have faith that someday soon, I will be restored to a state that can be a shining example of good health. My Dr. says no, but screw her! Hahaha. I guess there is no better way to be truly grateful of ones health, other than to be unhealthy for a period of time. Hard lesson to learn, but it sure makes the good days GREAT! I have been feeling way better and good days have been outnumbering the bad....so.....here's to good health.

I am thankful for my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment