Wednesday, November 13, 2013

30 days of Thanks~ Day 7-13

So, I have been a slacker and have not been staying on track with my grateful postings. Believe me, it is not for lack of moments of gratitude in my life! I have just been so, so, so busy. I don't want to just forget this and toss it to the way side though, so I am going to play some catch up....story of my life...lol.

So today, I am going to post a weeks worth of thanks....get ready! Actually, I think I better try and make this short so I don't fall asleep.....ahhhh sleep.

Let me begin with sleep....yes, I am thankful for sleep. You know the kind where you wake up on your own and feel refreshed? Oh, those days are divine. Not enough of them, but when they happen, it is for sure the start of a great day!

I am also thankful for coffee. I don't LOVE the flavor, but I love the smell. I drink a cup almost every morning, but it's the smell that makes me crave it. Oh and of course, I love the fact that it helps me on the mornings that sleep was not as restorative as I would have hoped.

I am thankful for the sun. I love the feeling of the sun on my skin as it makes me feel all toasty. I could NEVER live in a place like Washington....I NEED THE SUN. It makes me feel alive!

I am so incredibly thankful that I have a home to shelter my family and I from the forces of nature. I always think of this on days when it is so cold and windy or rainy outside. It makes me sad to know that there are people out there who are not as fortunate.

I am also SOOOOOOO GRATEFUL for water. I don't even like it that much because it makes me stay glued to the nearest bathroom, but when I see the devastation in the Philippines and how hard clean water is to come by, it breaks my heart and I say my thanks to God.

I am thankful for a good book. I love to read, but I also go through times when I am sad that a book ended and so I take a break. Why can't every good book go on for ever and ever....t.v shows last years!!!! So should a good book!

And to close I am grateful for the medicines that are keeping my body functioning. Without my medicine I would be a pool of goo on the floor unable to move. I never thought I would have to take meds for the rest of my life, but whatever...I do and I am happy they exist to keep me well. Yay for meds!!!


Yay, I am caught up! Woohoo for me and not just abandoning this because I got behind....that is what I would have done before. I am trying to stop that kinda behavior.

Good night, sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment