Tuesday, November 5, 2013

30 days of Thanks ~ Day 4

Why, oh why am I always late? Anyways, I have another thing to add to my 30 days of thanks. I am thankful for having stayed home with my babies for the past few years. I have loved every second of picking them up from school, or the bus stop. I love their little faces as they tell me about the day that just ended for them. I also love to go and pick up my older kids and hear about what happened to them at school. I love to make them breakfast in the mornings. I love it ALL! I love being able to make them a little snack and relax with them before we get them all ready to start on homework. I am so thankful that for the past several years, I have been able to stay home with these 4 kids that I love so, so much. Our mornings are crazy, but I will always treasure the chaos! Lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment