Monday, May 27, 2013

Magic Pot Monday~ 4 Minute Cinnamon Rolls

Magic Pot Monday~ 4 Minute Cinnamon Rolls


I have been telling you about the awesome powers of my Magic Pot, aka the Deep Dish Baker from the world of Pampered Chef. When I hosted a party several years ago, I was introduced to this little powerhouse and it's ability to transform your microwave into a "real" oven! I have cooked a whole chicken in there in a mere 30 minutes!!! I have also made pork ribs in it and they only took 20 minutes!!! However today, I made something sweet in it AND it only took a whopping 4 minutes!!!!


In this recipe you will need one can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls the large tube.


Here are the Cinnamon Rolls laid out before being put into the pot.



Here is the pot with the Cinnamon Rolls inside after taking their 4 minute spin in my microwave. The girls are verrry eager to give them a try!!! Can you tell?



Here is what they looked like. They were super fluffy.

The Cinnamon Roll is getting ready to be dressed in a luscious layer of sweet icing!

The original recipe on the package would have you heat your oven up to around 350 degrees or so....(I don't remember) and then cook for 25 minutes! We only waited 4 minutes!!! Crazy huh! I AM NOT GOING TO SAY THEY ARE  BEST TASTING CINNAMON ROLLS I HAVE EVER HAD. It WAS interesting thing to try though! I prefer them from the TRUE OVEN so the smell of cinnamon can take over the house. I also like the texture of them cooked in the oven way better! I will however keep this method in mind if our family is ever in a time crunch and we want to fill our hungry bellies in record time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment