Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hi there!

Wow, so........how have you been? I know I have been neglecting you blog, but see I have met a new friend,You Tube. You Tube and I have been spending quite a bit of time together. You are both great, but have different qualities. On You Tube, I can show my friends stuff I do in video format....which can be fun........but don't be jealous because YouTube can NEVER replace you. With you, I feel way more free to let the crazy out. I don't think I have done that with you just yet....because we were still getting to know each other. I think now is the time to unleash the cracken.....
 Cracken
Don't worry, in the chance that I do get brave enough to let it all out, I shall do so in small doses. I mean, I don't want you to think I am cray cray. The fact of the matter is that we are all a little crazy in our own way. What pushes your buttons? I can tell you one thing that drives me bonkers! I mean, I
feel like a silver back gorilla doing this in my head.....
Self portrait

See, even now I am holding back.......I really feel like this




So this is the angry beast that certain behaviors bring out in me.




CAN ANYONE RELATE? Please tell me I am not alone!


Thenre is this guy I know....I am not going to name names! See, I ask him very nicely to stop throwing trash like lemon rinds, ends of zucchini and chia seeds and tomato ends into the sink. When I happen to go wash dishes which I handle 90-95 % of the time, I turn the water on and it starts filling into this soupy disgusting mess. Whoa, the gorilla in me starts a twitchin and I want to start beating my chest and flinging poo at them. I feel as though I am forced to clean up a disgusting mess, and that the person that shall remain nameless has no care for what I must endure. That whole silver back gorilla behavior wouldn't be very lady like though. I am after all perfection incarnate........hahahaha......right? Okay so that may be stretching the truth JUST A SMIDGE!

I have a question for you, should you be brave enough to answer.....

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN THIS SITUATION?













 

2 comments: