Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Redlands~ Gourmet Pizza Shoppe

Who loves cuteness? Oh, that would be moi! Jess, I likah cutahness so mucha! (Said I, while gesturing vigorously in an Italiano manner) Omg...just look at this place oozing it's total adorableness and penetrating your retinas!(Not a good enough reason to use the word penetrate...lol.~Fat Amy) It screams Lady and the Tramp? No? I must disagree! It is begging for you and your lovie to have a bowl of spaghetti, and then oops, you both have the same noodle and oops, your lipsuh, they accidentuhlly meet anduh muah! Whatuh beeuteefuluh momentuh. Okay, dropping the Italian accent.

                            ******************So dreamy!************************

This place is quaint and unique and I am not just talking about the décor. The menu is pretty interesting! They have a section of the menu that is titled "....On a Pizza?" The pizzas on this page are named things like "Wild Willy's West Coast Express"~ BBQ Sauce, Meat Balls, Potato Wedges, Red Onions, Cashews, Jack, Gouda and Cheddar Cheese. (pictured below) There is also the "Annie Oakley"~Ranch Dressing, Chicken, Bacon, Angel Hair Pasta, (what!!?) Mozarella Cheese and Seasoning. The Local Favorites section of the menu, boasts a unique creation named the "Smiley Bros'"~Honey Mustard, Pastrami, Pickle Chips, Banana Peppers, Swiss and Provolone Cheese. I am thinking they need to rename this the "Preggo Special"....que no? Basically this is theeee place to come to for the oddest combo of toppings you have ever had put on a pizza crust...yet find yourself thinking, wow, somehow this works!


Pictured below is the "Gay 90's Special"~ Pizza Sauce, Pepperoni, Sausage, Cashews, Red Onions, Mozzarella Cheese and Seasoning.
They also have *Gluten Free dough*, *Whole Wheat dough* and *Vegan Mozzarella cheese*. So they pretty much have all the bases covered. THEY DO have spaghetti, should you choose to reenact the scene from Lady and the Tramp! Their dessert menu is something to ponder as well! How does "Einsteins Glue" sound to your ears? Sound like an appetizing dessert? Hmmm, what is on it you may ask......well here are the toppings: Creamy Peanut Butter, Marshmallow Cream, Chocolate Chips, Graham Cracker Pieces and Jack Cheese! Yes, CHHEEEESE! Wudncha like to pick the noggin of the person that came up with the topping selections for THAT PIZZA!!! I am wondering if they weren't under the influence of....uh, well, I suppose we should just leave that to the imagination, something the creator of these pizza's DOES NOT LACK!!! This place makes for quite a unique dining experience! PLUS, they have Hangar 24 Craft Brewery Beers (they have a location in Redlands. Not that I am into beer. Wish, I was, so I would know what all the fuss was about.) Anyways, I hear good things about that place. My brother says it is a good beer and (call me crazy) I kinda trust the guy. Many others rave about that beer also. I love that these two companies are helping each other out! Anyways, just thought I would share these funky pizzas with you! Hasta luego! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment