Sunday, January 13, 2013

Exercise pain

So, this exercise thing is pretty painful. That is why I totally love Zumba, because the music makes me smile and I want to move! I have to face the ugly facts and that is, that change IS painful! I can't expect things to change unless I build some muscle in this body. I just want to feel strong! I want to have strong abs!

Remember how I mentioned on my bucket list that I want to be able to run a mile this year...yes, I know it is a small goal, but I am setting a foundation people! Like they say, how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time! Right! So, I will add to my goal once it is achieved. Anyhow, today I did this work out that is supposed to build your running endurance for newbies. I look forward to seeing how I progress in this little endeavor!

However, I do have a side note of sadness to add to this story.....while I was running...well...let's start by saying my trunk is empty..lol. I was not blessed with any junk in the trunk. No, bodonkadonk, this baby has no back! Lol, yes a sad, sad truth! My gordura (fat) goes straight to my tummy. Believe you me, if it did head to my tush, I would be saying pass the doughnuts PLEASE! Anyways, so there I am doing intervals of running and walking, only when I get to the running part, my non existent backside feels like its jiggling. WTH!!! How can it jiggle if it is empty? Holy crap! This sucks, now I think I am gonna have to add Brazilian Butt work out to the goal list for this year........damn! It never ends!


But you know what???? This heart holds a lot of love and these arms are always looking for a reason to hug the kids.......so I guess it is just fine that I jiggle like Jello.....

                  Are those of you that set weight loss as a resolution working out? Any progress?

No comments:

Post a Comment